Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure card purchase level restriction prob

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
In the library, at Zane and in the Archivist, there are level restrictions for what cards can be bought.

However when those same cards are in the Bazaar, there's no restriction on level for anything except a couple of star spells.

Either the level restrictions need to be removed from the Library, Zane, the archivist OR they need to be enforced at the bazaar.

Otherwise there's no point in them.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
In the library, at Zane and in the Archivist, there are level restrictions for what cards can be bought. However when those same cards are in the Bazaar, there's no restriction on level for anything except a couple of star spells. Either the level restrictions need to be removed from the Library, Zane, the archivist OR they need to be enforced at the bazaar. Otherwise there's no point in them.
is this new? the only treasure cards i've seen level restrictions on are the polymorphs at the archivist, and those are also labeled 'no auction'. what other cards have restrictions that you're referring to? -eli and crew

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
etherchaos wrote:
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
In the library, at Zane and in the Archivist, there are level restrictions for what cards can be bought. However when those same cards are in the Bazaar, there's no restriction on level for anything except a couple of star spells. Either the level restrictions need to be removed from the Library, Zane, the archivist OR they need to be enforced at the bazaar. Otherwise there's no point in them.
is this new? the only treasure cards i've seen level restrictions on are the polymorphs at the archivist, and those are also labeled 'no auction'. what other cards have restrictions that you're referring to? -eli and crew

I don't know if it's new or not. However if you'd like to see it in action, make a newbie and go to the library as soon as you get old town open (around level 2). See what cards you can purchase. Then go to the bazaar and see what cards you can get.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
That would require me to either start a second account or delete an existing character, so for now i'll take your word for it. in support of consistency, then, i'd agree to the level cap being removed from the library treasure cards. no spell you can buy there is really powerful enough to warrant one, in my opinion. -eli and crew