Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

too many people in my house

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2010
i like a few other of my friends and most likely dozens of other people have thrown parties at one or more of our houses and invited tons of friends. this happened to me one time and during the party i had to log off, the next day when i got back on again there were a few dozen people there that i knew none of them and they were using the arena in my house (this particular party was in my massive fantasy palace) and since none of them were friends of mine i had to chase them all down, literally chase, and send them manually. is there any way for KI to put in like a send all people in house button or something?

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Personally, I like people coming to my house, i think my house feels a little empty without people. But yeah, people will do that, just keep using the send away button, or ignore them.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
malachi984 wrote:
i like a few other of my friends and most likely dozens of other people have thrown parties at one or more of our houses and invited tons of friends. this happened to me one time and during the party i had to log off, the next day when i got back on again there were a few dozen people there that i knew none of them and they were using the arena in my house (this particular party was in my massive fantasy palace) and since none of them were friends of mine i had to chase them all down, literally chase, and send them manually. is there any way for KI to put in like a send all people in house button or something?

If it is your house that the unwanted guests are in then you can click on them and you have an option to send them home. You can also go to the options menu and under privacy settings set your house to friends only. Hope I helped :D

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
malachi984 wrote:

There is an option in the privacy settings called 'limit home to friends' which just allows your friends into your house, I find it very useful to keep out those people that cuss frequently.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
i feel bad for you and i agree about send all people at house button. great idea! :D :D :D