Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This one is a doozie

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Ok, first problem occured when i was attacking a warlock, he cast smoke screen, i cast wild bolt, wild bolt still went off, despite being -15%

Second problem came after my room mate blew a breaker making french fries, when i got back i was stuck in a battle, same one i left, but i had absolutly no hud, and no view of my cards, was just casting blindly to get out of it

it took about 3 reloads of the program to clear that problem alone

Now, until I'm TOLD otherwise by Kingsisle, i consider fizzle to be a malfunction, and am centering on damage. As for the HUD, I like it gone, my spells go off more often

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
chrbut2435 wrote:
Ok, first problem occured when i was attacking a warlock, he cast smoke screen, i cast wild bolt, wild bolt still went off, despite being -15%

Second problem came after my room mate blew a breaker making french fries, when i got back i was stuck in a battle, same one i left, but i had absolutly no hud, and no view of my cards, was just casting blindly to get out of it

it took about 3 reloads of the program to clear that problem alone

Now, until I'm TOLD otherwise by Kingsisle, i consider fizzle to be a malfunction, and am centering on damage. As for the HUD, I like it gone, my spells go off more often

its maybe cause the smokescreen went off once it was casted on you it happens sometimes
hnuter legendwraith level50 necromancer

Hero
May 27, 2009
I've had this happen to me several times when I ALMOST lost connection, but didn't get booted. No cards, no book, etc., and having to fight blind. I've since learned that hitting Cntrl-G brings back the missing display. Not exactly sure what you mean by a "HUD" but that's my solution.

Explorer
May 15, 2009
This just happened to me 3 times. I have no idea why my display disappeared, but it's really bothering me, and I was forced to fight blind for 3 different battles. I won, but still. :(