Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The wings won't show up! Please fix!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
On my screen, when people are supposed to either have the seraph or the bat wings. I can't see their wings! All I see is them floating and their wings are just replaced with glitter! I looked at the crowns shop and they were just glitter also there! Did anybody have this happen to them?

Caroline Sunbright
Grandmaster theurgist

Survivor
May 08, 2009
Rihanna12 wrote:
On my screen, when people are supposed to either have the seraph or the bat wings. I can't see their wings! All I see is them floating and their wings are just replaced with glitter! I looked at the crowns shop and they were just glitter also there! Did anybody have this happen to them?

Caroline Sunbright
Grandmaster theurgist

THat happened to me too i finally got the wings but i can't see anything but glitter please tell me how to fix the problem :( :( :( :(

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
Rihanna12 wrote:

Caroline Sunbright
Grandmaster theurgist

Agreed. Same here.

Administrator
We're investigating this issue and I will add it to the Known Bugs, but you can help us determine exactly which video cards are having this issue by sending us your DXDIAG.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run its course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

Send it to support@wizard101.com - the more information we have, the better we can determine the best way to fix this for everyone.

community@wizard101.com