Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Warehouse: I Am Very Angry!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
Wizard101,
I am VERY angry. Me and a couple of my friends did the warehouse.
We were finally at the last boss. I like the fact that you can run through if you die, but, we died at least five times each. Until my friend accidently killed the boss. We had to kill the boss, AGAIN. But this time, only the boss was there. All my friends had died, so they fled, leaving me behind. I died. Luckily one of my friends was already going through the rooms. We met in the room and they decided i needed full health so i left. During this whole time I didn't have potions, so i had to run to DragonSpyre, everytime. When I came back i noticed the guys we already had fought were there. My friend fled to see if I was doing it right. We tried to get in too go fight the guy but we could'nt. My other friend died while we were trying to get in. We SPENT at least TWO HOURS on this. I think we deserve some explaination!
Please Commont On This I Want to Hear Other Wizard's Comments.
In the future I may do the Warehouse again, but not for a while. . .

I really hope you can do something about this.

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
They cant really do something about the warehouse. I spent over six hours with my friends on it when it first came out. It was a preview of celestia. It seems that it takes a certain combination of wizards to actually make it. Little did i realize at the time that they werent kidding about the preview part because in celestia i am having the same struggle making it there as i did in the warehouse. So, I feel fairly warned. So, now i just take the wizard to the point where i struggle too hard to make it and just abracadabra it and start over.
So, why should they do something about it cause if your wizard cant make it through the warehouse, chances are it probably will really struggel in celestia.
Good Luck

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Look, the warehouse is totally optional. I am tired of people complaining that everything is too hard! Leave some challenges for the good players. I for one, really like the Warehouse and BriskBreeze, I just wish they were not downgraded already, they were perfect when they first came out. Yet, as always, people whine and complain when things are too hard for them.

I could understand if you HAD to do it, because then you have to complete the quest to move on, but this is optional, so leave it alone for the good players. Look how much they have neutered Celestia so far, wow what a difference. I just wish people would try harder or ask for help instead of always whining on here to get things changed.

I understand some people want to play solo, but this is an online multi player game and those people are making this game way too easy because KI is catering to them and making everything to where you can Solo it. Defeating the whole purpose of an online multiplayer game!

Think about it!

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
SunriderFirebird wrote:
Wizard101,
We were finally at the last boss. I like the fact that you can run through if you die, but, we died at least five times each. Until my friend accidently killed the boss. We had to kill the boss, AGAIN. But this time, only the boss was there. All my friends had died, so they fled, leaving me behind. I died. Luckily one of my friends was already going through the rooms. We met in the room and they decided i needed full health so i left. During this whole time I didn't have potions, so i had to run to DragonSpyre, everytime. When I came back i noticed the guys we already had fought were there. My friend fled to see if I was doing it right. We tried to get in too go fight the guy but we could'nt. My other friend died while we were trying to get in. We SPENT at least TWO HOURS on this. I think we deserve some explaination!

Don't feel bad, The Warehouse is actually harder than anything in Celestia.

There are special rules for the top floor of The Warehouse. You simply will not win that boss fight until you master his rules, and learn to work around them.

1) Always prepare by filling up all of your potion bottles.
2) Never enter The Warehouse with strangers.
3) Try to enter The Warehouse with at least one Theurgist and, if possible, a Legendary of one school or another.
4) ALWAYS go in with a full crew.
5) Be prepared to take brutal hits in the first 6 rounds of the boss fight, especially if you use group damage spells. NEVER use group damage spells!
6) Visit one of the comprehensive Wizard 101 fan sites and learn something about strategies to use on that dastardly top floor!

You CAN win that battle.

Iridian and Rowan

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
queenlybluebean wrote:
SunriderFirebird wrote:
Wizard101,

There are special rules for the top floor of The Warehouse. You simply will not win that boss fight until you master his rules, and learn to work around them.

3) Try to enter The Warehouse with at least one Theurgist and, if possible, a Legendary of one school or another.
5) Be prepared to take brutal hits in the first 6 rounds of the boss fight, especially if you use group damage spells. NEVER use group damage spells!
6) Visit one of the comprehensive Wizard 101 fan sites and learn something about strategies to use on that dastardly top floor!

You CAN win that battle.

Iridian and Rowan

Queenlybluebean is right. That tower is beatable. She has given some good advice on this one. Go into this battle with friends that you would normally battle with. Those that you have fought with long enough to know how each other fights.

Search out the rules for that last boss. This boss CHEATS worse than others.

I have a legendary theurgist that did that tower as a grand with some friends and we beat it. I took that same wizard back as a legendary to help some other friends and I died. In fact, we all died, but not at the same time. We were able to each one heal and get back in before we finally killed the boss. BUT NEVER, NEVER, do this tower without full potions. If you can get a Legendary Theurgist that has done this one a few times, then it would be best to do so. Save the potions for that last floor. You will need them.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
f1ng3br1ts0n wrote:
They cant really do something about the warehouse. I spent over six hours with my friends on it when it first came out. It was a preview of celestia. It seems that it takes a certain combination of wizards to actually make it. Little did i realize at the time that they werent kidding about the preview part because in celestia i am having the same struggle making it there as i did in the warehouse. So, I feel fairly warned. So, now i just take the wizard to the point where i struggle too hard to make it and just abracadabra it and start over.
So, why should they do something about it cause if your wizard cant make it through the warehouse, chances are it probably will really struggel in celestia.
Good Luck

FYI I am level sixty. Even my friends think this is hard.
Thnx for commenting.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
darthjt wrote:
Look, the warehouse is totally optional. I am tired of people complaining that everything is too hard! Leave some challenges for the good players. I for one, really like the Warehouse and BriskBreeze, I just wish they were not downgraded already, they were perfect when they first came out. Yet, as always, people whine and complain when things are too hard for them.

I could understand if you HAD to do it, because then you have to complete the quest to move on, but this is optional, so leave it alone for the good players. Look how much they have neutered Celestia so far, wow what a difference. I just wish people would try harder or ask for help instead of always whining on here to get things changed.

I understand some people want to play solo, but this is an online multi player game and those people are making this game way too easy because KI is catering to them and making everything to where you can Solo it. Defeating the whole purpose of an online multiplayer game!

Think about it!

BriskBreeze is fun, but a lot shorter then the Warehouse.
I have done BriskBreeze, many, many, times. I do it just for the heck of it.
Thnx for commenting.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
queenlybluebean wrote:
SunriderFirebird wrote:
Wizard101,

You CAN win that battle.

Iridian and Rowan

Every one who fought with me were lvl sixties. I am a lvl sixty life and I died a bunch of times. But thnx for the tips.
Thnx for commenting

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
goldendragon18 wrote:
queenlybluebean wrote:
SunriderFirebird wrote:
Wizard101,

You CAN win that battle.

Iridian and Rowan

Queenlybluebean is right. That tower is beatable. She has given some good advice on this one. Go into this battle with friends that you would normally battle with. Those that you have fought with long enough to know how each other fights.

I have a legendary theurgist that did that tower as a grand with some friends and we beat it. I took that same wizard back as a legendary to help some other friends and I died. In fact, we all died, but not at the same time. We were able to each one heal and get back in before we finally killed the boss. BUT NEVER, NEVER, do this tower without full potions. If you can get a Legendary Theurgist that has done this one a few times, then it would be best to do so. Save the potions for that last floor. You will need them.

I never buy potions, because they are way to much money. Since I am Life and have more then the usual wizard, its more for me.
Thnx for commenting

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Is it the warehouse in Marleybone that you enter to get the spiral key? That warehouse is totally optional. You have to enter with four persons and ensure that none of you stay out of the instance for too long or it will reset. I think that's what happened in your case. You were getting defeated constantly and in trying to recover health and refill potions you allowed too much time to lapse before you reentered the instance and so it was reset.

I think that the first boss that you encounter will say "help me!" when you hit him and them the minions will all interrupt and attack. The storm one is the most dangerous so we usually take him out first. If possible defeat all minions before you attack the boss and even so make sure you have ice shields because he uses frost giant.

The final boss uses fire dragon out of turn and I think one of the minion will use rebirth if you heal. So fire shields and weakness is good, plus defeat the oleary brute cat , i think he's the one that heals.

I'm not too certain if my info is correct because I did that tower quite some time ago. it's jumbled in my mind with briskbreeze.

Maybe you should wait until you are legendary before you attempt the warehouse again.

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
I have never had any problems with the warehouse i evan did it solo a couple times and i won.Sometimes i helped my friends on it.But i know a secret about the warehouse.If you all leave then enter one at a time it will save your progress. Hunter firebreath level 60 pyromancer i have a legendary of every school my balance is on another account though i dont wanna name all the names off its kinda of a pain :(

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
SunriderFirebird wrote:
goldendragon18 wrote:
queenlybluebean wrote:
SunriderFirebird wrote:
Wizard101,

You CAN win that battle.

Iridian and Rowan

I never buy potions, because they are way to much money. Since I am Life and have more then the usual wizard, its more for me.
Thnx for commenting

You don't have to buy the potions. Just play the mini games (Potion Motion)
to refill your potions. But do it between quests. NOT during a tower like this one.

I also forgot to mention that my life wizard died at least 6 times trying to beat this tower. My mistake was going with people that I was not used to fighting with. The last time was with friends that I had fought with and it was a lot easier.

And as several have already posted, this tower is optional.

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
I've had to do this quest on a couple wizards, and helped others here a couple times.

With the right group of 4, I've gone through this in less than an hour.

And, I've done this in about 2 hours - there were 3 of us balance wizards - and I was the only legendary. That was funny! In the final fight, we planned our heals and deaths so it saved our progress. And we beat it. :-)

My last go around on this, was just a little over 2 hours. We started with a legendary storm and 3 of us grandmasters. After we all died a couple times in the final fight, 2 people had to go - so there was just my grandmaster death and a grandmaster balance. The trick was to take out the thug cat since he would rebirth every time we healed. From there, we took turns dying twice - in the process, we killed the other minions first - then the boss! It was a proud moment for us to say the least! :D

I think these towers are great! I'll be helping a friend here tonight or tomorrow. Love the challenge - and certainly a different approach on my 2 wizards that have been able to go here. Can't wait for my others to get here.

Nora RavenSong lvl 60 balance
Ellie NightWeaver lvl 60 death
Nora SeaStone lvl 27 storm
Ellie WinterBane lvl 17 ice

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
NicoUzumaki wrote:
Is it the warehouse in Marleybone that you enter to get the spiral key? That warehouse is totally optional. You have to enter with four persons and ensure that none of you stay out of the instance for too long or it will reset. I think that's what happened in your case. You were getting defeated constantly and in trying to recover health and refill potions you allowed too much time to lapse before you reentered the instance and so it was reset.

I think that the first boss that you encounter will say "help me!" when you hit him and them the minions will all interrupt and attack. The storm one is the most dangerous so we usually take him out first. If possible defeat all minions before you attack the boss and even so make sure you have ice shields because he uses frost giant.

The final boss uses fire dragon out of turn and I think one of the minion will use rebirth if you heal. So fire shields and weakness is good, plus defeat the oleary brute cat , i think he's the one that heals.

I'm not too certain if my info is correct because I did that tower quite some time ago. it's jumbled in my mind with briskbreeze.

Maybe you should wait until you are legendary before you attempt the warehouse again.

i am a legendary!
I am life!
That is offensive!
Besides We Killed him once but i didnt say we did.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
goldendragon18 wrote:
SunriderFirebird wrote:
goldendragon18 wrote:
queenlybluebean wrote:
SunriderFirebird wrote:
Wizard101,

You CAN win that battle.

Iridian and Rowan

Thnx for commenting

You don't have to buy the potions. Just play the mini games (Potion Motion)
to refill your potions. But do it between quests. NOT during a tower like this one.

I also forgot to mention that my life wizard died at least 6 times trying to beat this tower. My mistake was going with people that I was not used to fighting with. The last time was with friends that I had fought with and it was a lot easier.

And as several have already posted, this tower is optional.

I am Life too. Its good to know other people actualy appriciate LIFE.

Explorer
Dec 08, 2009
You just need to right strategy. I, as a balance wizard, have done it twice. Once with a full team including an ice and life wizard. The second time, only 3 people.. balance, fire, storm and it was easier than the first time. Strategy is everything, make sure everyone is on the same page and look up good strategies on fan sites if you have trouble coming it up with them on your own :)

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
SunriderFirebird wrote:
Wizard101,

When the warehouse came out, I was all for it, then it got really, REALLY annoying, but now that you can be legendary, it may be easier