Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Treasure Card *Cloak* Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2009
If you have not found out or discoverd the treasure card cloak does not work. this card will allow you make your trap shield or trap a treasure card but when you use it it brings out this weird blade like thing where the trap shield or blade should be. i am not sure if the cloak should be like or what but it is annoying because i can now not my hits hard.

Sencerly,
Joseph DragonHeart- - LvL 50 Fire

Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
swypeout20 wrote:
If you have not found out or discoverd the treasure card cloak does not work. this card will allow you make your trap shield or trap a treasure card but when you use it it brings out this weird blade like thing where the trap shield or blade should be. i am not sure if the cloak should be like or what but it is annoying because i can now not my hits hard.

Sencerly,
Joseph DragonHeart- - LvL 50 Fire
i as well i have this happen to me i didnt know what was wrong and i looked on here for why it did that and asks friends no one could say why i have used cloaks and they worked i dont know i would like to know whats up with it i have saved lots of cloaks and there no good to me a waste of gold as of right now scot deathhammer-grandmaster-fire-balance-storm-noob-myth

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
I have knoticed that the FIRST wizard in a battle is the only one who gets attacked .
The Threat level BUG I think has reared it ugly head again.
Clearly a 28 level fire wizard in the third circle would be a bigger threat to Ice golumns than a 23 level Ice wizard in the first circle.

I do not know if this is something KI did to ALL MOBS incl Bosses
or if its some of the old 'bosses have new tricks' update eirler this summer
rearing up from the depths but, it has gotten me killed alot more than I like. Example; if the mob has 26 life left and you hit it with any low level spell , that mob WILL NOT DIE, They COME BACK FROM THE GRAVE
TOO! and after they have disapeared, a swirly forms and the mob attacks you, and then slowly it reappears again with 1 to 7 life left!!!!

The cloak is a random thing , its like flipping a coin heads it works!
and tails it don't. I think it goes off something like the Fizzle rate
percentage.

KI PLEASE make the Heck Hound card good again, I mean
it is WORSE than the Fire Elf now! and fire elf is the second spell card you learn and heck hound you get doing your first schools, first quest
around level 18!!!

Whats with all the copying KI? I mean there is now a
copy version of all the storm card spells now, like fire shark, ice shark, firezilla, icezilla, fire bats, ice bats. These all morph cards?
or has the great minds at KI ran out of ideas?