Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the new sound is not as good as the old

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Hello,

It seems that with the new updates, You (KI) changed the sound a bit. I noticed this with a few things, When I place teleports, the sound is much different. Also when I am in battle, the actual spell effects are different. All of these sound effects seem to be muffled. I personally like the old sound better, it was much more crisp. I would go as far as saying the new sound, sounds as if I have earplugs in my ears. This only applies to the sound effects. the music and dialog are both fine.

KI, Is there an on going problem with this that you know of? Has any one else experienced this since the new updates?

Please reply

Mark Dragonleaf L77

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
stormkraker on Apr 27, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

It seems that with the new updates, You (KI) changed the sound a bit. I noticed this with a few things, When I place teleports, the sound is much different. Also when I am in battle, the actual spell effects are different. All of these sound effects seem to be muffled. I personally like the old sound better, it was much more crisp. I would go as far as saying the new sound, sounds as if I have earplugs in my ears. This only applies to the sound effects. the music and dialog are both fine.

KI, Is there an on going problem with this that you know of? Has any one else experienced this since the new updates?

Please reply

Mark Dragonleaf L77
I haven't experienced this anywhere but Celestia (the wizards I am working on are not farther than that) and thought the sound was muffled because I was underwater. LOL Hopefully this is just one of those glitches that happens whenever new content is uploaded and will be fixed soon.