Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The new gift card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
There is a new gift card on the website that says "Coming soon!", yet some wizards have the gift card. I have been to the new house and saw someone on a flying carpet. Is the card supposed to be out?

Administrator
Some stores sold the card ahead of time, but expect a wider distribution and more information to come soon!

community@wizard101.com
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Some stores sold the card ahead of time, but expect a wider distribution and more information to come soon!

Professor, it would be a good thing if you said the stats and items the card gives.

Community Leader

I can let you know the information since I did get the card.

On the card, you get...
1 Sultan's Palace with a Genie who grants you wishes once per day (He tends to give gold, snacks, reagents)
1 Flute Wand (Rank 1 to 6, you must pick only one rank)
1 Sultan Hat, Robe and Shoes (Rank 1 to 6, you must pick only one rank for the whole outfit)
1 Flying Carpet Mount
1 Snake in the Basket Pet (Pedigree is 62, Balance pet, gives no Card. However this pet does have a Gargantuan Card talent, Vengeance Card Talent, Spritely, Weakness "May Cast" Talent and more.)

It doesn't say on the card, but you do get an Elixir for an Fourth Slot if You already are at max slots with all of your houses.

You also get either 5k Crowns or 1 Free Month of Playing Time.

I hope I helped!

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
cheyinza wrote:

I can let you know the information since I did get the card.

On the card, you get...
1 Sultan's Palace with a Genie who grants you wishes once per day (He tends to give gold, snacks, reagents)
1 Flute Wand (Rank 1 to 6, you must pick only one rank)
1 Sultan Hat, Robe and Shoes (Rank 1 to 6, you must pick only one rank for the whole outfit)
1 Flying Carpet Mount
1 Snake in the Basket Pet (Pedigree is 62, Balance pet, gives no Card. However this pet does have a Gargantuan Card talent, Vengeance Card Talent, Spritely, Weakness "May Cast" Talent and more.)

It doesn't say on the card, but you do get an Elixir for an Fourth Slot if You already are at max slots with all of your houses.

You also get either 5k Crowns or 1 Free Month of Playing Time.

I hope I helped!

Thanks for that! I also discovered that Tier 6 Boots have the Stormlord Spell. I really want that for my Storm character now! Thanks again.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
I Just bought the epic bundle gift card and on the back it says A magical gene in a lamp that grants daily wishes.. I didnt get this and i am wondering why..

Professor can you please answer this question

Thanks

Administrator
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
It's a feature in the Sultan's Palace house.

It's supposed to be, but when I equipped the palace, I found no genie. I have since unequipped it because it takes forever to load both initially and if you want to go into/out of the palace itself.
I'll wait a bit and re-equip since I see there are issues with the palace itself.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
It's a feature in the Sultan's Palace house.

It's supposed to be, but when I equipped the palace, I found no genie. I have since unequipped it because it takes forever to load both initially and if you want to go into/out of the palace itself.
I'll wait a bit and re-equip since I see there are issues with the palace itself.

I finally found it. It hidden... you access it through a waterfall/picture in the house