Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Greatest Gift Quest Bugged?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
In have just finished MooShu on my life wizzard Patrick Greenleaf.

In doing so I have collected all the book. "The Greatest Gift" quest now instructs me to talk to Jing-ham He, although when I go to him the question mark above his head is still grey.

In addition, when I speak with him, all he says is "Have you had difficulty finding the books? You would honor His Imperial Majesty by returning them to us." and after pressing Done, the quest still remains in my quest log instructing me to talk to Jing-ham He.

What must I do to turn this quest in and receive my experiance?

I would like to move onto Dragonspyre with a clear quest log.

Please advise,

Patrick GreenLeaf
Master Theurgist

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
I'm not familiar with this quest line, but maybe you should back track to ensure that you have what you need to complete the quest.

If it is still not allowing you to complete it, post back.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
As I have already said, the quest it self tells me to speak with Jing-ham He, but when I go to him, the question mark above his head is grey, not yellow.

What would you want me to do, go back and find every book agian. The quest would tell me what areas still have books in then, to lead me in the correct direction.

The quest is telling me to talk with Jing-ham He. It does not indicate I still have a book to get.

At this point maybe I need to summit a bug report.