Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Game

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 30, 2009
I Never complain like this (not that often) But, I've noticed something about the game that I've never gone through with my other wizards. My Storm Wizard, I went through the game so fast. Then, I went on to my Balance and finished the game fast, (Didn't have level 48 spell through Malistare) But, It was easier. Then, I did my Life, and it was easy. Then I got on my Death, and it was also easy. But, I created a Fire who is level 27, currently in Marleybone, and I am going back to make sure if there is anything I can do to raise my Health and Mana up. But, every time I fight I die. There is no way I can win when I fight by myself, I hate asking people for help so I usually do it myself, but I've died every single time. I don't know if the health has gone up, or anything but its just to hard.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Its an online game, you were not intended to play alone. Does your fire charater have a second school?

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
I have all schools but ice and yes, I find fire more challenging than some of the others. It is definitely the DoT aspect. You have to build up your spell, cast, then wait for the effect and hope you don't die.

Once you hit level 30, go to the bazaar and splurge on the best clothes you can. It will help a lot.

Also shield a lot! Let me repeat that, shield a lot!!!

My fire is in Mooshu now (I forget what level he is) and it's much easier now. It's a fun school so stick with it. And the lvl 48 dragon rocks!