Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The "flee glitch" is still alive and well

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Not sure how we've gone so many years without fixing this bug. I know there have been posts, re-posts, re-re-posts, picture diagrams, and even official recognition of the problem from Professor Dworgyn. To be sure, it's on the A-list of bug celebrities walking down the Spiral red carpet.

I hope the developers can fix this, so that
  1. Players can still choose moves accurately after a player flees.
    Battle positions should not "shift" after a player flees. If your spell is intended for target , you need the target to stay and not mysteriously switch to , instead.

2. Players' moves are not assumed to be "pass turn."
    Again, battle positions should not "shift" after a player flees. If the positions, it becomes impossible to target anyone in the first position ( or ). Players think they have chosen the target, but their turns are skipped and treated as a "pass turn."

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Honestly I think that if someone flees the same round someone else heals that person ( that fleed ) then the heal should not be casted it's annoying to me cause the pips could have been used for something else. like if the person flees your turn will pass you won't cast a heal cause the person fled