Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Best Defense Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2008
This Quest Is So Hard! With 2 Protective Pox, I Litteraly Cannot Win! Please Take Out Atleast 1 Pox, And If So, Both. Pretty Please?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Or better yet, how about getting rid of Marla Flamewing, too, so we won't have to fight anybody at all?

While this can be soloed, it may take quite a while, depending on your school. It's easier to go with a group or hire Henchmen. If you insist on doing it alone, make use of your minion.

Explorer
May 06, 2010
Go in with a group! That's how I beat her.( If she gets help you get help too)Kane Hexflame lvl50 fire

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
I did this quest as a Myth school wizard and had a VERY easy time using spells like minotaur and earthquake, but my who is from the Fire school couldn't beat it without my help even after trying 3 times, also the myth minion helped as well. I honestly don't know how any other school could do it without decking out so good luck, maybe ask a friend.

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
I have soloed this quest with Balance, Death, Myth and Life wizards.

I did this much the same as I did Mavra. I used Fire Elf (or the poison on the Death wiz) to remove their defense shields and took out the protection pox first. I found this so much easier than Mavra.

On the wizards that didn't have these spells, I bought treasure cards. Lots of fire elf treasure cards in the bazaar.