Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ten Dueles for Four Teeth - still need 2

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
I am working on the quest "The Whole Tooth" you need to gather 6 Piscean Guard teeth to accomplish this quest. I have been working on it for 10 duels right now and have only gotten FOUR (4) teeth! What's up with that - I understand making the game a challenge but this is just boring and extremely frustrating. Is there a point to this? At this rate I may have to play another FIVE (5) duels to finish and wouldn't be surprised if I have to play more than that. Does anyone else have this issue? Is there anything that can be done to make this a fairer experience?

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
I feel your pain and am very sick of the hunt an gather quests. They should make these quests just to kill said number of enemies to complete. Wait till you get some of the lion quests in zafaria, Omg i was pulling my hair out on those.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
this is a pretty common issue with everyone don't let it get you down though, i've found if i get in a crowded realm there are plenty of people who will join in and help because they are on the same quest. so just keep trying. shanna fireheart archmage pyromancer

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
SaraiT828 on Oct 23, 2012 wrote:
I am working on the quest "The Whole Tooth" you need to gather 6 Piscean Guard teeth to accomplish this quest. I have been working on it for 10 duels right now and have only gotten FOUR (4) teeth! What's up with that - I understand making the game a challenge but this is just boring and extremely frustrating. Is there a point to this? At this rate I may have to play another FIVE (5) duels to finish and wouldn't be surprised if I have to play more than that. Does anyone else have this issue? Is there anything that can be done to make this a fairer experience?
Wait till Science area and you have to fight those darn Water Matrons, I was all afternoon into evening collecting on them.

Every world has it do not collect quests but as you get to higher worlds the fights take longer to complete so they are more laborious and some do seem to be more stubborn then others.

Best you can do is hope for the best on collecting and move on knowing you do have a break in between the next one coming up.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Yeah Azteca will have you chasing 10 dinosaur bones with a drop rate of 1%. It should take us about 30 hours for that quest lol.