Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Technomancer Badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2009
I saw someone with this badge and i was wondering WHERE DID SHE GET IT. Because i really want this badge, i think it's really cool. so can someone please tell me

HOW DO YOU GET THE TECHNOMANCER BADGE

thankyou, please post an answer. :?

The Wizard101 page at the WarCry Network has a full list of Badges and how to obtain them for your Wizard.

http://www.warcry.com/w101/apps/db/badges.php

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
May 26, 2009
Delver
Mar 08, 2009
i was in search for the loremaster badge and i discovered that i need to complete the library quest and when i did it did not give me a badge! is this a bug?

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
Cinder234 wrote:
i was in search for the loremaster badge and i discovered that i need to complete the library quest and when i did it did not give me a badge! is this a bug?

it must of given you wrong infromation you get the loremaster badge when you complete all the quests in the antheneum the grand chasm the tower archives and the plaza of conquests to continue to get the ghostbuster badge you must complete all the quests in the necropolis drake hatchery crucible and labyrinth ( through storyline ) to get the dragonrider badge you must complete every single quest in dragonspyre

hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
I finally got my Technomancer badge this morning. I saw that I had about 500 Golems to complete and it took me 4 movies worth of constant battles with Golems in Chelsea Court to get it done but I'm glad that's out of the way.

Now I have to go after about 500 Elementals, lol.

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
Zeke, the list is very informative but it lacks one thing, it isn't in order as the badges are listed in the game.

Can you offer a source that lists the badges in order as they appear on the badge list in the game? That way a person will know which badge is next on the list, where to go and what needs done.

Thanks.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
i'm personally a huge fan of the wizard 101 wiki: http://wizard101.wikia.com/

i just wish there wasn't movie ad's since my internet really isn't high speed :(

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
jaronuts wrote:
Zeke, the list is very informative but it lacks one thing, it isn't in order as the badges are listed in the game.

Can you offer a source that lists the badges in order as they appear on the badge list in the game? That way a person will know which badge is next on the list, where to go and what needs done.

Thanks.

Try this.
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2729

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
Yeah I used that source this morning. I listed my badges then filled in the blanks then checked what was required to get them and I have met the criteria for about 6 more badges but I don't have the badges.