Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Technical Problem w/ new tower in Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I've tried going through the new tower in Marleybone twice now and was killed by the main boss both times. My understanding is that you return to the last level you were on when you reenter, however, both times I have returned to the first level. Do I simply have bad information about returning to the last level (in my case the final boss) or am I encountering a glitch? I'd love to find out it's just a glitch because I'm not really enjoying this tower and I'm not looking forward to fighting my way up the top just to get demolished a third, and fourth, and who knows how many more times. Thanks.

Defender
Jul 18, 2009
Wouldn't be consistent with previous encounters I have had in various instanced zones.

If you die then you start again from the beginning. Some zones such as this and Brisk Breeze won't even let you teleport to friends.

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
TheSilverJedi wrote:
I've tried going through the new tower in Marleybone twice now and was killed by the main boss both times. My understanding is that you return to the last level you were on when you reenter, however, both times I have returned to the first level. Do I simply have bad information about returning to the last level (in my case the final boss) or am I encountering a glitch? I'd love to find out it's just a glitch because I'm not really enjoying this tower and I'm not looking forward to fighting my way up the top just to get demolished a third, and fourth, and who knows how many more times. Thanks.
There is a solution! when you die [this only works if your doing the tower with friends] get health and mana, then get back on the sigil alone, you'll find you can go right throught the floors, when you get to the last floor there will be your team fighting and you can join them, makes the tower kind easy huh?

P.S. i think this works in brisk breeze to

P.S.S. KI DONT GET RID OF THIS GLITCH OR THE TOWER WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE!

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
Mattcactus wrote:
TheSilverJedi wrote:
There is a solution! when you die [this only works if your doing the tower with friends] get health and mana, then get back on the sigil alone, you'll find you can go right throught the floors, when you get to the last floor there will be your team fighting and you can join them, makes the tower kind easy huh?

P.S. i think this works in brisk breeze to

P.S.S. KI DONT GET RID OF THIS GLITCH OR THE TOWER WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE!

Well the tower is not impossible. Read some other posts about the warehouse it will tell you how to complete it. It is a challenge, but KI said you do not need to complete it to go on to Celestia.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Look, all you guys that didn't want a challenge got what you want, and PS, IT ISNT A CHALLENGE. I completed this tower on only my second try, without using that little glitch. This tower is a nicec challenge, you really need strategy, but i wish it was required, so we can get only the true wizards into celestia, not just these people who load their decks with power spells and hope they hit, with a storm and a life and an ice by their side through out the game. But, oh well, they listen to the people who dont want a challenge it seems. But, you do NOT need to use this glitch, but if you are still reading it, i'll explain what it is. Say you die, and your friends are still there. You log out (or flee) knowing what server you are on just in case (do this tower on less populated ones if you can assemble a team of friends) and then enter the tower, only with people from your original team or just yourself, and then go up. You'll start on the first floor, but then you can walk up to the boss battle. Hope it helps.

Historian
May 15, 2009
its only impossible to people dumb enough to go in WITHOUT a life student.
yes some make it but its EXTREMELY difficult.
the big fact is you NEED a GRANDMASTER life
rebirth is VERY useful in this tower i should know i been through it 20 times with teams trying to get through it the first time