Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tech Question ... Trouble re-downloading the game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2008
I am a subsribed player, and enjoy playing the game with my 7 years old daughter imensely (it has helped with the bonding thing, as her mother is not in the picture). My last computer completely burned out and I had to purchase a new one, so i went out and bought an E-Mac by Apple. For some reason I can NOT get the download to commence, is this game not compatable with Mac OS X?

Developer
There is currently no Mac support. We are working on a solution, but there is no ETA on Mac support yet.

Survivor
Sep 28, 2008
Thank you for your response, but it does me NO good since my bank account is still being charged. I am unable to play the game but you are still taking my money, is THAT fair?

Administrator
Hello,

If you are no longer able to play the game due to a computer change, I recommend unsubscribing your account. To do this you need to login to www.Wizard101.com and go to My Accounts. From there you can "change subscription". On the drop down select "Unsubscribe" and then click on "Show Total" and complete the transaction for $0.00. Once this is done your card will no longer be charged. If you have any more questions you can contact me at support from the Support section.

Thanks!