Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sword strikes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
the sword strikes used to show the sign of the school the word was from.
( for example, jade onis storm sword would make the storm sign before the sword strike.) now if you use a sword strike, you just suddenly appear in the middle and slash them. please i just got the longblade of homonculus and i want to see the sign. :( :( :( :(

p.s. patrick mythcloud lvl 50 death, jared drake lvl 46 storm, jared lvl 27 fire.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
bailey1971 wrote:
the sword strikes used to show the sign of the school the sword was from.
( for example, jade onis storm sword would make the storm sign before the sword strike.) now if you use a sword strike, you just suddenly appear in the middle and slash them. please i just got the longblade of homonculus and i want to see the sign. :( :( :( :(

p.s. patrick mythcloud lvl 50 death, jared drake lvl 46 storm, jared lvl 27 fire.

this is simply because KI is trying to make the attack more real for it is not a spell, it is an attack; my friend Alexandra Raven (lvl 45 life) has the Cerulean Edge her attack does the exact same thing. hope this helps.:)

Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
Crazyweirdo1138 wrote:
bailey1971 wrote:
the sword strikes used to show the sign of the school the sword was from.

this is simply because KI is trying to make the attack more real for it is not a spell, it is an attack; my friend Alexandra Raven (lvl 45 life) has the Cerulean Edge her attack does the exact same thing. hope this helps.:)

o ok thnx for the help :) :D