Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sunken City Badge Glitch

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
(I want to apologize in advance if this has already been posted). So I just completed Sunken City (solo ;D)
on my level 28 myth. I noticed when I got done that I received the "Sunken City Survivor" badge AND the "Savior of Wizard City" badge. P.S. The "Savior of Wizard City" badge is earned from defeating Malistare if anyone wanted to know.

I'm not sure if this happened due to the new update or something else. Just thought I'd let KI know of the bug.

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
You are incorrect.

The savior of wizard city badge is rewarded after you do all the wizard city quests, including sunken city. The badge you are thinking of (the malistare badge) is Savior of the spiral. So there is no glitch at all !

Happy questing!

Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
TTD Fan on May 14, 2013 wrote:
You are incorrect.

The savior of wizard city badge is rewarded after you do all the wizard city quests, including sunken city. The badge you are thinking of (the malistare badge) is Savior of the spiral. So there is no glitch at all !

Happy questing!
Ooooh. Thanks for telling me that. I never knew you can earn a badge from doing all the quests, lol.