Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Summer Dragon to...Rainbow Dragon!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 08, 2009
Not many people whip out their Summer Dragon anymore, if they even have one.KI dosen't pay a lot of attention to it either, due to its oldness and lack of ability.Anyway,I was playing with mine at the Pet Pavilion so I could hatch it with a friend who missed out on the Summer Dragon promo.I played a few minigames till I started to notice something.The dragon animation would go backwards or stop sometimes.I thought it was my graphics, but friend said he saw the same thing.

The next day I got him out and his base was a completely different color.Green to be exact.Everytime I would leave one area to go to another he would change color.From green to purple to blue and his normal red color.

Anyone with a Summer Dragon should get it out and see what happens!(Maybe my dragon wants a make over,I don't know.)

And KI,I know this is a bug, but can you not get rid of this one.It makes the game more interesting to play and has no harmful affects at all.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Darkhole54321 wrote:
Not many people whip out their Summer Dragon anymore, if they even have one.KI dosen't pay a lot of attention to it either, due to its oldness and lack of ability.Anyway,I was playing with mine at the Pet Pavilion so I could hatch it with a friend who missed out on the Summer Dragon promo.I played a few minigames till I started to notice something.The dragon animation would go backwards or stop sometimes.I thought it was my graphics, but friend said he saw the same thing.

The next day I got him out and his base was a completely different color.Green to be exact.Everytime I would leave one area to go to another he would change color.From green to purple to blue and his normal red color.

Anyone with a Summer Dragon should get it out and see what happens!(Maybe my dragon wants a make over,I don't know.)

And KI,I know this is a bug, but can you not get rid of this one.It makes the game more interesting to play and has no harmful affects at all.

Ah, this ain't happening to me. :-( darn

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Yep that happens to my Tricky Dragon.It turns red then purple then Yellow!
Please dont take this away as it is a very nice addition[or bug if you put it that aways]

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
Darkhole54321 wrote:

whats a summer dragon? they dont sell them anymore isnt it a regular dragon? i am a pc of 2010 and i lack this knowledge! help me coprendo!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
chelseadreamcatcher wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
Darkhole54321 wrote:

whats a summer dragon? they dont sell them anymore isnt it a regular dragon? i am a pc of 2010 and i lack this knowledge! help me coprendo!

It is a special dragon using a code last summer, it it twice as huge as a regular dragon, noticable at a distance.