Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sultan's Palace Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
I placed a Large Maroon Rug on the large, central rectangular platform inside the palace, and I cannot pick it up or move it. I have even restarted my computer and it remains a problem. When I enter Place Object and click on the rug, no options even come up.

Is there something I can do, short of picking up everything?

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Wizard101 knows about this, and they put it on the "Know Issues" Thread. I'm guessing their trying to fix it right now. Hope this helps!

~Kelly
The Life Wizard

Survivor
Jan 20, 2011
I have the same problem about not being able to move the rug, Also, the genie lamp will NOT let click on it. Any suggestions?

Survivor
Jan 20, 2011
I also have that problem, and now I have a problem with the genie lamp, it wont let me check it

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
Lists of Known Bugs seem to be scattered all over, and I have not seen this mentioned on the lists I've found. Is the bug with the item or with the palace?

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
mdc124 wrote:
Lists of Known Bugs seem to be scattered all over, and I have not seen this mentioned on the lists I've found. Is the bug with the item or with the palace?

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/36045.ftl

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I had various issues with the Sultan's Palace as well. I've unequipped it until it's all fixed. I didn't even get a genie. :(

Administrator
RavenLady777 wrote:
I had various issues with the Sultan's Palace as well. I've unequipped it until it's all fixed. I didn't even get a genie. :(

Yes you did - as we explained the magic lamp and genie are a PART of the house. Once you use the lamp (once a day per character), the genie will appear and grant you items. If you experienced other issues with the house, please report them to our support team at support@wizard101.com

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
kingurz wrote:
mdc124 wrote:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/36045.ftl

Thank you!