Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sultans Palace cant Garden?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
I have been running all over trying to make plots and i cant find any place so i am stuck using pots, and now i am stuck again because there are no Large pots. What i am asking is, if there is an area i can make my garden? if not will there be large and large enchanted pots soon?

Community Leader
I just tested this and was able to make plots all over the outside. Large soil is only trained Mooshu (reg lg soil) and Celestia ( enchanted lg soil) garden moles have these spells.

Is it only lg soil plots your having issues with?

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
k i am re-editing this.
I tried all over from the entrance to the house , all the way to the back ofthe the back of the house, and still i can NOT make plots for gardening. has staff/developer even looked into this? my daughter and sons have been discouraged from using sultans palace because of this glitch now all the kids have unequipped it. Even i am sadden with the lack of response from anyone in the staff.
this is a glitch/bug if Sultans palace is supposed to be aloud to garden then our accounts are glitched because none of us has been able to garden that is 4 computer's each running different windows versions. It is not my Internet speed this issue does not occur in the other houses just this one.
I do not mind using pots but there are no large pots so i need to make the plot, please someone from staff answer me.