Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestions, Bugs, and Billing Annoyances.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
My wife and I have been playing Wizard 101 for three weeks now, and we’re both addicts. This game easily holds its own against other heavyweight MMORPG’s, and the atmosphere is friendlier to boot. I haven’t experienced any of the high level areas as of yet, but I have a few issues that I’ve been noting as things progress:

Suggestions:
Joint housing; let two people own a single residence.

Shields are highly ineffective versus DoT spells. Please allow shields to work over the life of the DoT, and not merely against the initial low-end damage.
Implement an auto-follow feature.

Allow resale or treasure cards. As an alternative, allow an NPC to swap them for something or ask for random cards as a quest.

The sheer amount of “vendor trash” unusable by my characters is hard to fathom.
Once you click “cancel” on a gift reminder, please set it not to ask you again until the next login (being reminded every single time I zone is a bit much).

Please flash the friends symbol when one of your True Friends logs in.

Bugs:
Death bosses (Lord Nightshade, Rattlebones) will occasionally buff you with a death spell attack bonus instead of debuffing or attacking you.

The Fire line spell “Link” continues to heal you after the mob associated with the link has died.

Billing annoyances:
When using a gift card towards a subscription, the gift cards do not apply over the entire joint account, nor do they take reduced billing into account. Using a gift card in this manner penalizes you $3.05 of every $10 on the card.

Even though I subscribed both accounts one after the other, the primary account is charged the full subscription price initially, and does not discount for the joint account until the following month.

When attempting to use the “Earn Crowns” button for my wife, I discovered that she would have to delete the account she had been playing on earlier that day and start again to obtain any of the bonus crowns from my gift card. Would it be possible to implement a two-day grace period instead of deleting an account and starting over?

Thanks and keep up the great work with the game!