Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck in a quest! Please help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2017
Hi, I am currently stuck in a quest in Empyrea.

Quest name: Beasty Mountain High

"Talk to Wezlee in Aeriel Jungle."

Please read:

I did the Caleban's Fort dungeon, and right as my team and I got to the end, I crashed as soon as we killed the final boss. Literally right as we killed him. Anyways, now my quest book is stuck and is telling me to talk to Wezlee in Caleban's Fort, but he simply is not there. I relogged multiple times and took on the dungeon several times after that. I hope that somebody can help, and this can result in me advancing on to the next quest and not having to do that dungeon another time. The quest arrow points into the center of the room at the end of the Caleban's Fort dungeon and Wezlee is not there.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2017
I think I need Kingsisle's help on this one, because I cannot progress until I fix this.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
reedstone18 on Jun 11, 2018 wrote:
I think I need Kingsisle's help on this one, because I cannot progress until I fix this.
I think you should probably submit a ticket to support via the website so they can look at your account and progress the wizard.

Let them know your account username (not password), the name of the character, school and level and explain the issue. They may need more details but I expect that will be sufficient. What will likely happen is you'll get the auto response to let you know they have your ticket, then another response within 48 hours to say it's fixed. The 24-48 hours may mean you have to be patient but in my experience they've been way faster than that so you could find it has been fixed within a matter of hours

Just to warn you, if you're playing during this time and get a message someone else has logged in then it's likely KI fixing it and nothing to be worried about

Good luck!