Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck decorations and Attic deleating items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2008
Since the recent update my family and I have noticed a few issues. I personally have a crown picture (the dog) that has become "stuck" to the wall in my house. My son has a floor runner rug that is also "stuck" in place, neither item can be interacted with.

I had 3 houses and since I did not like the other two I emptied them out and sold them. I was decorating the house I was planning on keeping and had put a few things in the Attic while I got rid of the two houses I did not want. When I came back to my house and went to remove my items from the attic they were all gone. Not a major problem as most if not all the items can be replaced, but I did want to bring it to the attention of the Wizard 101 team, so that the issue could be addressed.

In Mushoo I also notice that in some battles, the battle floor circle was apparently "under the landscape" you could just barely see the pip indicators poking out of the ground.

That's all we have noticed so far, but we will post more if we see any other issues :)

Thanks for all the great changes and new additions to the game! Keep up the fantastic work!

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
i am seeing the same problem in my house items i have against the wall are super glued to the wall or stuck with cement i have a crossbone grave by wall in courtyard and it is stuck same with broom i had the same problem ith fang harp i had to sell the house to have items returned to me in attic

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
I am having major issues in the new life, myth and storm houses with the furniture item called "LONG BLUE RUNNER" . I cant wait to attempt to remove and rearrange the other furniture to see what else is super glued to the new houses. Now I have bought, sold and rebought 3 mansions on my balance grand. Redecorated them a ton of times. I am not new to furniture placement. This is not a matter of moving to another part of the house or room. This is a bug. Kings Isle please address this issue.

On Wednesday morning we had a hot fix which should have fixed problems with picking up the Long Blue Runner. Nine other rugs were also fixed.

Please try to pick up the rug again and if it’s still stuck, let me know by posting a reply.

Arthur Wethersfield

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
I am glad I read this thread! I had problems with the Hopscotch mat/rug thing and couldn't pick it up in my Life House, but it seems that you, KI, have fixed this problem!

Thanks KI! :D