Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck At Loading Page

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2020
Well I was playing the game as usual the other day, and i started to notice the time took to load up the areas is increasing. Well if it's a bit of time I don't mind so I didn't bother at it. But on the second day when I continue to quest up at Savannah(Zafaria), I started to experience DELAY PROBLEMS (Went to random dungeons and press the x button to get team up and prepared, but the interaction box doesn't appear and I can't interact with NPCs). Well at first this is not much of frequent and I tried to kill the Wizard101 task and relaunch the game again. It works for the first few times but it's the same in the end.

What's worse is after few times of killing and relaunch the game, I started to experience loading screen stucks forever and the only option for me is to kill and relaunch again and again.

Well I've tried to do uninstalling for almost five times, but it doesn't work at all except that I have to redownload all the contents again. Well after the update on 22nd April 2020, I can login and get into the game but still I can't do any dungeons yet my quest is to defeat the creatures in there.

Was seeking for advices and helps from support team of Wizard101 and KI but it's been six days after i sent emails to seek for help yet no one replies except the auto-generated message"Your question has been received. You should expect a response from us within 24 hours."

Please and Please, I really need some help here.

Fondly, Malvin SSpier
Character: Malvin SilverSpear(Necromancer)
Question Reference: #200418-000105