Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Strong death?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
Im not sure if this a bug or I'm not allowed to do it but why can I not apply strong (+100 hit) to my wraith or scarecrow? Can someone please tell me why . Thanks.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
frackdat wrote:
Im not sure if this a bug or I'm not allowed to do it but why can I not apply strong (+100 hit) to my wraith or scarecrow? Can someone please tell me why . Thanks.

Tough, strong, giant, monstrous, and gargantuan can only be applied to damage spells. Wraith, vampire, ghoul, and scarecrow are steal spells (denoted by the weird S instead of a fist) and therefore don't qualify. You can, however, apply them to sprite, banshee, skeletal pirate, and skeletal dragon. Hope this helps.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
gtarhannon wrote:
frackdat wrote:

Tough, strong, giant, monstrous, and gargantuan can only be applied to damage spells. Wraith, vampire, ghoul, and scarecrow are steal spells (denoted by the weird S instead of a fist) and therefore don't qualify. You can, however, apply them to sprite, banshee, skeletal pirate, and skeletal dragon. Hope this helps.

This helps trumendously thank you

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Yup they are right.

You can make them more accurate though. Snag the 15% ones at the Bazaar, skip those 10% ones. Just sort by price.