Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Strong card on Death spells wont work

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
Strong card will not work on my death spells. Does anyone know why.
It works on all my other wizards.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
did you use it on a card that was perhaps already enhanced such as if it was from your pet? if so, then just use it on a regular card it will then.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
cards like those do not increase death type spells, only damage type spells. you can only use them on spells such as skeletal pirate or skeletal dragon, actually death damage not convert to half damage

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
kalasmart wrote:
Strong card will not work on my death spells. Does anyone know why.
It works on all my other wizards.

If you're talking about the sun spell, then they won't work for the drain death spells (ghoul, vampire, wraith and scarecrow). The reason for this is because drain spells aren't considered as physical damage spells (spells that have fists of them). So, enchantment cards, sun spells like tough to gargantuan and star spell amplify won't work for drain spells. It's been like this since the beginning of wizard101.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
"Strong", or other damage boosting treasure cards, can't be used with life-stealing spells such as Ghoul, Vampire, or Wraith. You should still be able to use them on such as Dark Sprite (although it'd be sort of a waste on that), Banshee or Skeletal Pirate.