Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Strange WizBlox

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
This happened to me not long ago, i was playing WizardBlox on my iPod and when i got a high score of 100,000 or something like that. It asked me if i wanted a code, of course i wanted it. I clicked redeem code and then it asked for my account. I entered it and then there was no other option so i clicked Back to Menu. I was excited to know what i had won but when i accessed the game nothing appeared! I played again and got a high score of an estimated 120,000. It didnt asked my account again but the only option after Redeem code was Back to Menu. So i clicked again, logged on, and NOTHING! So today i was playing in the morning and i got a high score of 290,000 or so, it asked for my account and i logged in, and then finally the code appeared on the page. i clicked continue and it said i had won a Health Elixir and i havent checked but i hope i did recieved it. For what i posted this was to see if i could get my other two prizes.

Hope you have an answer for this!

Thank you,
Justin ShadowFlame