Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

storm problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
8
i have an initiative storm wizard and with the low health it is hard to get through colossus boulevard and my second school is life please help me!

Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
31
Hi there,

Don't get disheartened, storm suffers badly from fizzle-itis - it often fizzles making it awfuly frustrating for those driving them.

Perserverence, stubborness, stamina, all of those and more, are all what you are going to need - and a willingness to smile each and every time you get a wobbly head.

I made a storm wizard to prove a point to my friend. I'm having great fun with her, but she isn't as easy to solo with as a balance wizard.

Use your precision spells, they really do help stop you fizzling. Buy clothes with extra precision points - storm has some really good spells - when they hit! :P

Keep smiling, keep playing and have fun.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
8
Thanks so much for lifting my spirits and i have started playing music when i play so that helps me too!

Hero
May 27, 2009
762
You made a good choice choosing Life for your second school. With its spell accuracy, it tends to even out the fizzle of Storm spells. If you haven't already, go shopping for a good zero pip spell wand. These are normally 100% accurate, and cost you no mana, so they are great for getting in little hits when you need them. Shop the Bazaar for gear that adds as much health as possible for your level. And finally, if you are having trouble, go to a crowded realm and battle with others for a while.

Good Luck, and Have Fun!

Explorer
Mar 02, 2009
62
I have a Grandmaster Storm and although i was dependent on team work, it is still a fun school. With good enough gear the accuracy can be fixed bit. You have to admit the damage is fun :D. Any my secondary was also life, it is a good second for any school.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
36
Willowdreamer wrote:
You made a good choice choosing Life for your second school. With its spell accuracy, it tends to even out the fizzle of Storm spells. If you haven't already, go shopping for a good zero pip spell wand. These are normally 100% accurate, and cost you no mana, so they are great for getting in little hits when you need them. Shop the Bazaar for gear that adds as much health as possible for your level. And finally, if you are having trouble, go to a crowded realm and battle with others for a while.

Good Luck, and Have Fun!



i disagree w/ life is a good secondary school because i know people want to heal them selves but what about attacking?what i mean is,like death, not only heals you it takes away the opponets energy and uses it to give to you. but none of the life spells take away the opponets energy. which takes it longer to finish a battle and only has 3 or 4 attack spells.


Squire
Jul 08, 2009
592
KILEYGHOSTBLOOD wrote:
Willowdreamer wrote:
You made a good choice choosing Life for your second school. With its spell accuracy, it tends to even out the fizzle of Storm spells. If you haven't already, go shopping for a good zero pip spell wand. These are normally 100% accurate, and cost you no mana, so they are great for getting in little hits when you need them. Shop the Bazaar for gear that adds as much health as possible for your level. And finally, if you are having trouble, go to a crowded realm and battle with others for a while.

Good Luck, and Have Fun!



i disagree w/ life is a good secondary school because i know people want to heal them selves but what about attacking?what i mean is,like death, not only heals you it takes away the opponets energy and uses it to give to you. but none of the life spells take away the opponets energy. which takes it longer to finish a battle and only has 3 or 4 attack spells.

I regret chosing life as my 2ndary scool because:

Only good attacks are centaur and seraph
Only heals gotten are satyr and sprite

Death is unuseful at first but is worth it in the long term

Survivor
Apr 06, 2010
6




i am having lots of trouble i am storm and balance and i just got given the wild bolt for a learned spell and every time i try to use it all it does is fizzle what can i do to make it work

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
557
gabriald wrote:




i am having lots of trouble i am storm and balance and i just got given the wild bolt for a learned spell and every time i try to use it all it does is fizzle what can i do to make it work

Dude! wild bolt has a 10% accuracy! It says so on the card. That means it will fail nine times out of ten! If you have alot of accuracy gear and use your accuracy spell you can make it better... Hey my death wizard just learned doom and gloom, and I don't PvP, you aren't going to be thrilled by every spell you learn.