Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Deckathalon

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 16, 2010
Ive been trying to do storm decathlon and its impossible to even pass the 2nd stage.

I completed stage 1 just fine. However, Stage 2, is impossible starting at the 2nd fight.

The first fight is 1 mob, which can be killed.

The 2nd fight has 2 mobs, each time that I have tried, they both used a balance blade +35%, either on themself or each other.

The following round they both use lightning bat which was able to hit for 455 damage each. This is way too much damage considering our wizards cannot even hit this hard with 1 blade inside deckathalon.

2 hits of 455 each is more than enough to kill my max storm wiz who is only allowed roughly 700 hp.

I cannot even get a single hit onto them before they can kill me. This is unreasonable.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2017
I know this is a late reply, and deckathalon already ended, but for when it returns try to use storm shields while you have enough pips to cast frog, or to kill them one by one with troll. Same will apply to upcoming deckathalons mate, pack enough shields.