Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stats on mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2011
So i recently bought the new clockwork bundle and i noticed while i was trying to achieve one in a million that the pierce did not apply to my wizard as soon as i stepped into the building and if the pierce or other stats on the mounts do not apply then what is the point of having it? KI please fix this issue i think it is a good idea but it needs to work otherwise you are providing false advertising.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
So basically you're mad because you want benefits from items in your backpack when you don't have them equipped. Oh boy, here we go...

If you are not on a mount when you enter the fight, you will not have the benefit because it is not equipped. Getting benefits from a mount you don't have equipped is like loading your backpack with all kinds of robes and getting the benefits from every single one of those different robes instead of just the one you have equipped.

If you enter a fight outside, like on colossus blvd, you will get the mount benefit. I think this is a perfectly fair tradeoff for the crazy privilege of getting mounts with stats.