Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Square Graphics?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2010
when I'm playing everything that is supposed to be graphics in-game are just white squares.

Ex: Some swords glow right? well for me they just have little white squares floating around them.

Ex: All of the torches and lamps in the game don't look like light they have big white squares revolving around them

if someone could please help me out with this that would be nice. :?

Administrator
Hello!

Answers to questions like these are typically noted in the Knowledge Base (just click on Help & Support) then "Contact Support" (bottom green button). For your convenience, this particular one would read:

"If your screen turns white when you try to login or are in the middle of game play it is likely that your graphics drivers are out of date. We recommend going to your graphics card manufacturer or computer maker's website to find out if there are any updated drivers for your computer. Once you get the updates try to run Wizard101 again. "

If that doesn't help you, please send me a ticket directly (same spot as mentioned above, just click the top tab "contact us"). Good Luck!