Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells go missing in the middle of battle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
I'm currently trying to get through Crimson Fields in Mooshu and will battling trolls my spell cards disappeared so i can't select a spell to use, but yet I still earn pips as the battle continues.

WDH! (what da heck!) is going on here?

In order to fix this issue I have to shut the program completely down and wait a few minutes to log back in. (which means I need to restart the dungeon. GRRRRRRR! )

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Check to see if a Spell deck is equipped and that you have sufficient cards in it.

If that's as it should be, send in a ticket to Support.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Champion
Feb 14, 2010
I think I know what you mean, and it is probably because of your video card.
It either doesn't have enough memory or does not fully support the games graphics.
Sometimes when I play on my laptop, during a battle my video screen slows down and the card selection does not appear. I can see my character but can't select a spell. Sometimes I see the spell animations from other players (the animations may skip) but not always. I usually miss my turns when this happens and I have to restart the game to clear it up.
My desktop has a better graphics card and this never happens when I use the desktop.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
ok, i'm in level 36 and i don't have the "strangle" spell... can anyone tell me how to get it...