Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spellements Page Error

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
When I view the spellements page (P + click on arrow for spellements) I can see all the spellements for all schools. If I click on any of them whilst in that page I get the right spell details.

However, if I click on a specific school such as Ice and then click on the first spell, I get an entirely different spell altogether.

For instance, if Daybreaker is my first spell in the all spells section, and then I click the Ice section and click the first spell (which is Frost Beetle), I get the details for Daybreaker.

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Administrator
Cody RavenTamer on May 16, 2020 wrote:
When I view the spellements page (P + click on arrow for spellements) I can see all the spellements for all schools. If I click on any of them whilst in that page I get the right spell details.

However, if I click on a specific school such as Ice and then click on the first spell, I get an entirely different spell altogether.

For instance, if Daybreaker is my first spell in the all spells section, and then I click the Ice section and click the first spell (which is Frost Beetle), I get the details for Daybreaker.
Thanks Cody for noticing this issue! We'll take a look.