Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spellements not dropping despite correct badges

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
I have this wizard that I am trying to farm spellements with, but I haven't had any success yet with the appropriate bosses. The criteria is based off of badges and my wizard has Hero of Krokotopia, and I don't even have access to Mooshu and certainly don't have the Oni Slayer badge. This should allow me to farm Meoriarty and Agony Wraith for spellements, but I have not gotten any after multiple attempts although it should be a guaranteed drop.

Plenty of other wizards I've farmed with have gotten drops, and they have the same badges as me, so I know it's not an issue of the badge or farming the wrong boss. I've also farmed for spellements on another wizard in the same account and have had success there so it's not account wide.

The only thing I can see being the issue is that I've worked hard on leveling this character so they are a higher level for the area, but as we've been told this is based off of badges, this should be the issue.

Anyone else having issues with getting drops?

Survivor
Aug 11, 2010
Same issue here. Haven't even started Celestia, but not a single spellement has dropped for my storm at the appropriate farms. This is a new character too, so I don't understand what's happening here.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
Currently dealing with this, my myth is level 50 in dragonspyre and spellements are not dropping. I've submitted a ticket and heard nothing back so far.