Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spell fusion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
i was thinking one day that we need spells that are a little more unique. heres what i came up with. you mix a default spell with any spell that does damage like vampire or sun bird. you fuse it by getting a treasure card called "fuse" and the next turn the next spell you do will be the element of the default spell. say you mix vampire and flare toether, you would get flarepire. it deals fire damage but still takes half of the damage it does and gives it to you. please make any comments :D

-hunter miststalker

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
That would effectively make every class get every spell, making them less unique, not more.

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
might be good if you would like to use the spells that only enemys can cast like lava bats, or ice shark

Administrator
This is already something you can do, to a certain extent. There are Treasure cards called Mutate cards, they are found as drops from creatures and sometimes from chests.

One example is the Mutate Fire Cat in to Ice Cat. This is great for Fire Wizards who can then use it to Mutate the Fire Cat spell they already have into an Ice Cat. Much more effective when battling other Fire creatures.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
one time i was battling an enemy than they droped a mutaned firecat treasure card (firecat turned to storm firecat).

Explorer
Jan 18, 2009
Gamma wrote:
This is already something you can do, to a certain extent. There are Treasure cards called Mutate cards, they are found as drops from creatures and sometimes from chests.

One example is the Mutate Fire Cat in to Ice Cat. This is great for Fire Wizards who can then use it to Mutate the Fire Cat spell they already have into an Ice Cat. Much more effective when battling other Fire creatures.

Going on what Gamma said, so far, I've come to the knowledge that the following spells are mutatable:

-Fire cat
-Fire elf
-Storm snake
-Storm bats
-Storm shark
-Storm Kraken
-Stormzilla
-Ice beetle
-Evil snowman
-Ice colossus

I have NEVER seen a spell of the spiritual elements or balance been mutated.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
I got fire Collosus used on me by Viktor SnowCrusher in the Drake Hatchery in DragonSpire, he also used Fire Kraken a lot.