Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sparkle and lights look funny

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 07, 2009
I just bought a new laptop, loaded the game on it with no trouble.
When I tried to play I noticed these white boxes. So I fired up the home computer to compare, those are health .... but no way I could figure it out on my laptop. Anyone have the same problem or had that problem and figured out how to fix it? help someone pretty please :)

Administrator
It is likely that your graphics drivers are out of date. We recommend going to your graphics card manufacturer or computer maker's website to find out if there are any updated drivers for your computer. Once you get the updates try to run Wizard101 again.

If you still encounter problems contact support from the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Jan 07, 2009
Gamma wrote:
It is likely that your graphics drivers are out of date. We recommend going to your graphics card manufacturer or computer maker's website to find out if there are any updated drivers for your computer. Once you get the updates try to run Wizard101 again.

If you still encounter problems contact support from the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page.

According to the email I got it's a known OLD bug, they THINK it got unfixed on a update and they will be working to fix it yet again.