Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Someone help I think I have a bug!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Some weird things have been happening to me in the emperer's reatret. One time I was going to get food so I left my wizard standing there doing nothing. But when I came back to check on my wizard it said I did the quest I was about to do so I didn't have to do that quest. Anthor time I was battling Krokhotep and I called my friend for help. My friend arrived at the 2nd round (I think) and it seemed like I almost lost all my heath. One minite I had about 1335 heath, then just after my friend arrived, I only 40 heath! It's like me and my friend switched heath.And the people that I have to talk to for my quests I don't have to go right up to then any more I can talk to them from far away. So is this a bug?

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
i think you were experiencing what i call the 'switch' bug its when your fighting a boss and someone teleports to you thats when the 'switch' bug kicks in you lose lots of your health and they get the health if they have maximum health their health goes over the maximum!