Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some questions.

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
1. Croaky sell "sap health" a balance spell who will sacrifice minion for 500 health. Is that spell only work with balance minion or all kind of minion?

2. Now, i finished Mooshu (i have not finish one quest still), i must beat Cyrus Drake. Is not a dungeon so, can we enter with many persons? Cause i saw that a video that many peoples canbe in the battle.

3. Where in the tree of life we can find the hidden bosses?

4. What is the percentage to get a pet from bosses?

5. Is that true that Krokopatra drop a Pernament seraph wings? If yes, tell me what is the percentage to get it.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
1) All Croaky spells work with all minions.

2) You have to go one-on-one with Cyrus in his tower.

3) The boss is down in the hut past Oakheart and across the river. It's the westernmost point on your map. You can enter freely.

4) Nobody knows. Some bosses don't drop pets. For those who do, it's probably about 4%-5%.

5) No boss drops permanent mounts.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
2) It is possible to have other wizards with you IF they are also on the quest to fight Cyrus.

Defender
May 30, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
1. Croaky sell "sap health" a balance spell who will sacrifice minion for 500 health. Is that spell only work with balance minion or all kind of minion?

2. Now, i finished Mooshu (i have not finish one quest still), i must beat Cyrus Drake. Is not a dungeon so, can we enter with many persons? Cause i saw that a video that many peoples canbe in the battle.

5. Is that true that Krokopatra drop a Pernament seraph wings? If yes, tell me what is the percentage to get it.

1. colagada is corret with this, they work on all minions but only YOUR minion. You can't be in a battle with a friend, have your friend cast a minion spell, and then you use this spell on their minion.
2. While it is a solo quest meaning no one can port into you, you can actually have more than one person in there at the same time. If you are working on this quest at the same time another wizard is working on it, the two of you can both enter Cyrus' tower and fight at the same time. I know this because with my first wizard my friend and I got to him at different times, but with my second wizard we made it there at the same time and was able fight together. My suggestion would be to go to a crowded realm and see if you can find someone working on the same quest.
3. There are actually TWO hidden bosses in the Tree of Life. One is Nomoonaga which is if you would look at your map, he is in the hut directly above Oakheart's hut on the road over. The other is Youkai and colagada is correct about it being in the westernmost hut on the map.
4. The drop rate for pets is completely random. I have been in fights where ALL FOUR wizards fighting have gotten the same pet, another fight where I have gotten the pet then the next fight someone else got it and then the next fight the other friend got it. So again, it is totally random. Just keep trying on the ones you are after. You will eventually succeed in getting it.
5. I have heard that Malistair drops a permanent mount but cannot confirm this. I wouldn't go so far as to say NO BOSS drops perma mounts because that was never stated on the forum. The info that was given to us was that mounts are dropped from bosses and as of yet, only one day mounts have been found. It could be that the drop rate is very, very low for a perma mount. We just don't know.

Hope this gives you a little more detail and helps you out a bit.

Hero
May 02, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

1. all minion spells work with all types of minions, no matter what school their in.

2. Early after dragonspyre was first released, players used to be able to have help to fight Cyrus. Now, like Tomugawa and Fushiko, you must fight him alone, as a test of your skill.

3. there are 2 hidden bosses in the tree of life. Akuji can be found near the start of the dungeon, just look on your map for a hut near the start (hard to explain where, and if you enter is hut with 2 or 3 others, then you get to fight 3 akuji's at the same time), and youkai is near oakheart. His hut is near the bridge.

4. there's no known percentage, but it's usually low (although some people are lucky enough to get a pet on the first few tries).

5. permanent mounts must be bought through the crowns shop (sometimes they can be won in contests). some bosses drop 1-day rentals, and zeke also sells 1-day rentals.