Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some bugs I've encountered

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2009
I have a question about one thing that i think might be a bug and one i know is. First, is it just me or when you do pet games does the energy price sometimes change for you? It can't be that it accustoms to how much you have at the time because it went from charging me 4 when I had a lot of energy, to charging me 6 once i had around 30. Is it a bug? Second, I have recently been training my forest lord pet and when he leveled to an adult he got the talent of giving me 30 more mana than I already have. Little Forest glitched out I guess and now i can't get max mana. When collecting blue wisps, I'll keep stopping one short of max mana and not be able to collect more wisps like it's full.

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
First off, if your pet recently leveled up to adult training it is going to cost 2 more for each game, and so what, you're pet gives more mana, there's no problem with that, except it's kind of useless when hyou're lagendary and grandmaster.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2009
Wisekid14 wrote:
I have a question about one thing that i think might be a bug and one i know is. First, is it just me or when you do pet games does the energy price sometimes change for you? It can't be that it accustoms to how much you have at the time because it went from charging me 4 when I had a lot of energy, to charging me 6 once i had around 30. Is it a bug? Second, I have recently been training my forest lord pet and when he leveled to an adult he got the talent of giving me 30 more mana than I already have. Little Forest glitched out I guess and now i can't get max mana. When collecting blue wisps, I'll keep stopping one short of max mana and not be able to collect more wisps like it's full.

1. The higher level your pet is the more energy it costs. For Example, Baby 2, Teen 4, Adult 6 ect.
2. Sounds like a glitch to me, I think you should contact support. But it isn't that big of a deal, I guess.
Hope it helps! :-)

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Wisekid14 wrote:
for your first question- the older your pet, the more energy required to do the games. 2 to train a baby, 4 to train a teen, 6 for adult, 8 for ancient (and 8 still for epic if you're trying to max out their stats). as for the second question, i don't know what's going on there. might very well be a glitch. -eli and crew

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Oh I see what you did there, KI They not only fixed it, but gave my pet an extra +5 mana. Thank you KI :D