Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Solutions to the game for anybody and KI.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
1. For wild bolt in PvP simply add to the arena options "Allow Treasure cards?".
2. For reagents farming such as Black Lotus and Scrap Iron do what I did and wait around the Bazaar with some cash and wait for them to show up.
3. For Balance in the arena when people get "Judged" don't complain you saw it coming.
4. For password protection don't use a password that everyone knows, make a password that is complicated but easy to remember ( tip ) write down your password somewhere in your house to remember if you ever forget.
5. For people saying " Treasure cards for codes!" simply ignore them and switch to a realm less crowded.
6. Older Crown gear: I myself have some and people complain that it is too powerful. Well, let me say this. I had to constantly sell items and save up gold till my pockets were about to burst to afford this stuff, I bought these items fair and square so I have all right to use them.
7."Chain Stunning" It is unpleasent yes but it is not a reportable offense nor is it a offense at all. The other team just simply was able to do that action.
8. Gifting: I myself was eliated when I got a gift from my Uncle in the test realm with a permanent broom but now it has gotten out of hand. Players are now begging anybody no to gift them and I for one am not surprised. I thought this would happen with the gifting add on so here's a solution, just ignore them and if you are chatting with a friend simply switch to text chat.
9. For those who have trouble with this here's your solution to people porting in and you having to ask them to leave so your other friend can come in. Simply turn off porting when all teammates are in tower/dungeon and if they port out or exit via, defeat, computer trouble, or accidental flee let them text you saying their ready to port and switch on porting until they port in.
I will be editing this often when i think up more :).