Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sold something i didnt mean t sell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
ok so i sold eight black lotus in the bazaar and i went to buy them back because i had the quest but someone bought them one second after i sold them is it possable for you guys to give me those eight black lotuses back if you could i would be inturnally greatful

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Defender
Oct 09, 2010
bjn177 wrote:
ok so i sold eight black lotus in the bazaar and i went to buy them back because i had the quest but someone bought them one second after i sold them is it possable for you guys to give me those eight black lotuses back if you could i would be inturnally greatful

Better be careful of what you sell... regeants like Black Lotus appear in many crafting recipes, so even if it sells for over 1k gold, you never know when you might need it again- would you rather sell it for 1k gold or buy it for maybe, double the price?

And no, it's not possible for someone to GIVE a regeant, unless they agree to sell it to bazaar and you to QUICKLY take it, but like a person above me said, Black Lotus takes 2 minutes to sell, even if it's 38.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
well i had the quest and was to lzy to open my back pack to che so i went to go and see how many i had buy sell more and when i went to click the exit button i clicked sell insted :( :[ i want them back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
if they gave it back they would have to take it from someone else so they arent gonna give them back

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
well i am happy i just realized you could craft the black lotus so i crafted like three then i got the rest so i hasve on crafted just need a couple more to craft the second for the mooshu crafting TY KI! (even though you didnt give me any lol) :-D :)