Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sohomer Sunblade - Stormlord and Some Assembly Required

AuthorMessage
Administrator
We hope to have a fix out tomorrow morning during this week's maintenance. Please let us know if the problem or other related problems are not resolved after that update.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
Sparck on Apr 24, 2020 wrote:
The patch fixed the first part, but we're still working on the second part.
What do you mean by first and second part?

Survivor
Aug 20, 2010
Rabiamunir2002 on May 6, 2020 wrote:
What do you mean by first and second part?
That's an old message. The first part of the quest used to be broken.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2016
Sparck on May 6, 2020 wrote:
We hope to have a fix out tomorrow morning during this week's maintenance. Please let us know if the problem or other related problems are not resolved after that update.
Finally, by the time this issue started to the time it has been fixed, i went up 22 levels, went through Celestia, finished all of Celestia's side quests, went through Zafaria, and got 3 more spells (Insane bolt, Sirens, and Leviathan).

Survivor
Jan 03, 2014
I turned level 48 and at that time you get another spell form your school. I am a storm wizard and I went to Balestrom to get the side quest. I did a couple but when I got to the quest where I have to talk to Sohomer Sunblade, I am not able to speak with him. There is no question mark above his head and I can't complete the quest to receive my new spell. It's frustrating because I don't know what else to do I have tried reloading my game going in and out of different realms but nothing seems to work. What should I do?

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
FinnaDabTillImWoke on May 6, 2020 wrote:
Finally, by the time this issue started to the time it has been fixed, i went up 22 levels, went through Celestia, finished all of Celestia's side quests, went through Zafaria, and got 3 more spells (Insane bolt, Sirens, and Leviathan).
I'm in a similar boat. Finished all of Azteca, have all spells through Storm Owl except Storm Lord. I'm about to start Khrysalis. Like everyone else has said, it is a staple spell for storm wizards. Hopefully tomorrow's update will fix the issues.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
FinnaDabTillImWoke on May 6, 2020 wrote:
Good job what level do you have to be to get the Leviathan Dragon ?
& I hope so cause I’m level 49 & still my storm lord quest glitched in the middle of the mission on getting it

Survivor
Apr 10, 2020
1 month and still not fixed. It seems that you are laughing at us

https://ibb.co/3hJ5G70

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
This issue is still not fixed after this weeks maintenance. I can't talk to Sohomer.

Wouldn't it just be easier to reset the quest total from the beginning, and let us do it over again? My other storm who didn't have the Storm Lord quest before the patch ended up getting Storm Lord. Apparently the main issue was if you were on the quest doing the Spring Update.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2016
I still can't talk to Sohomer Sunblade for the quest Pitter Patter after the update

Survivor
Dec 10, 2016
Just logged on and the problem is still persisting.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
As of this post Date I'm still unable to complete SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRD

Survivor
Nov 23, 2019
I tried again today and it still doesn’t work.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2012
  1. As of 5/7/2020 10:39 am EST it is still bugged for me. I can’t talk to the guy to finish the quest

Administrator
For those stating "it still doesn't work", could you please be more specific. At what point are you getting stuck, and is it somehow different after the update than before? Thanks!

Survivor
Aug 24, 2012
I still cannot talk to Sohomer Sunblade. This patch seems not to have changed the situation at all for me. I am still stuck at the same point.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2012
The problem for me is that when you go to talk to Sohomer Sunblade for the second time it doesn’t even have a question marker on him, it’s like when you complete all the quest for a npc then they have nothing else to say it’s doing that even tho I have a quest arrow pointing at him and when you check your quests it say that you need to talk to him

Survivor
Mar 09, 2012
After completing the ovethruster, you're told to talk to him again. Once there you talk to him and thats it. after that it keeps saying talk to so and so in Triton ave and when you go to him theirs nothing there, no ? or press x to talk nothing at all. just the quest leading you to him for no reason.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2012
Sparck on May 7, 2020 wrote:
For those stating "it still doesn't work", could you please be more specific. At what point are you getting stuck, and is it somehow different after the update than before? Thanks!
After completing the overthruster and talking to him for that it prompts you to talk to him again but with no ? or x to talk, its just sohomer sitting there all smug.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2016
I'm still on the pitter pattern quest and when i go to see sohomer sunblade, there isn't a question mark and I can't talk to him whatsoever.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2017
My level 57 storm wizard goes to Sohomer for the "Pitter Patter" quest. I go to him and there is no question mark or any option to talk to him. I haven't been able to get this spell for about 2 weeks now.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2020
Nothing really that I can tell has changed, whenever I go back to him at Some Assembly Required there is no quest bubble above his head, no way to interact with him for the quest. I can't see any difference, I know you guys are trying your best though!

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
My wizards are stuck at Pitter Pattern. Specific quest instructions are "Talk to Sohomer Sunblade". He has no grey icon, and will only offer me the quests "Wayward Barrels" and "Trouble Underfoot" - neither of which have anything to do with my Storm Lord spell quest.

This issue is exactly the same as it has been the last few weeks after a fix has supposedly been rolled out - Sohomer just will not talk to me. Both wizards are level 48, completed Component Opponent, and promptly hit a wall with Pitter Pattern.

I am not sure what specific information you are looking for, since there isn't much more to say other than the fact that he just won't talk about Storm Lord, but I hope it helps.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2016
GlitchBug225 on May 7, 2020 wrote:
Good job what level do you have to be to get the Leviathan Dragon ?
& I hope so cause I’m level 49 & still my storm lord quest glitched in the middle of the mission on getting it
You have to be level 58 for the leviathan dragon. The quest isn't glitched for that one so that's good.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
When I go to Sohomer to turn in 'Some Assembly Required' there are no question mark or anything above Sohomer, meaning I cannot turn in or talk to him at all.