Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Slow support and the Error 126

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
Hi Wizards,

A few weeks ago (approx 16 Sept 2011) I started to get the Error 126 message after logging into the game. I waited a week for the problem to resolve itself as none of the suggestions on the Error 126 page were of any help.

I submitted a report to support and after 48 hours I received a standard scripted response. This response contained a number of questions about my computer and a few suggestions to help resolve.

I answered all of the questions. Tried all of the suggestions but to no avail. I replied to the support email and have had no response since. I have now lost over half of my first months subscription and I feel abandoned by support.

I want to know if there are any other Wizards out there who are having this issue and feel that support has let them down. I have cancelled my subscription and am now seeking a refund of my first months subscription.

I expect, as a paying customer, to get prompt and helpful support. This has not happened. Good luck to the rest of you, but remember, don't keep paying for something you cannot use.

Administrator
You first contacted our support team on this issue on 8/29, we’ve communicated with you every day since with what we suspect is a caching issue with your ISP,

Since we have been unable to come to a resolution, your Membership has been refunded.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jul 28, 2009
kallisto13 wrote:
Hi Wizards,

A few weeks ago (approx 16 Sept 2011) I started to get the Error 126 message after logging into the game. I waited a week for the problem to resolve itself as none of the suggestions on the Error 126 page were of any help.

I submitted a report to support and after 48 hours I received a standard scripted response. This response contained a number of questions about my computer and a few suggestions to help resolve.

I answered all of the questions. Tried all of the suggestions but to no avail. I replied to the support email and have had no response since. I have now lost over half of my first months subscription and I feel abandoned by support.

I want to know if there are any other Wizards out there who are having this issue and feel that support has let them down. I have cancelled my subscription and am now seeking a refund of my first months subscription.

I expect, as a paying customer, to get prompt and helpful support. This has not happened. Good luck to the rest of you, but remember, don't keep paying for something you cannot use.
dont get to mad at wizard101 lady greyrose posted your account has been refunded and i know glitches happened to me to like one time my computer had a virus and i had to use my brother's laptop and it said connecting and it never did so it will eventually start up and you will play wizard101 again like i am right now because my computer is fixed and i am playing wizard101 again
Destiny Deathblade lvl 45