Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Short list of Ideas to Improve the game.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2009
Make true friends account wide.
I have seen this done else where and the implementation may be a little bit annoying. The first character you add of theirs is the name that is shown as their nickname unless you set another one , then beside that on the friends screen is there current character name. This would take making the friend list wider though.

Make it truly possible to group with true friends.
Give the option to ask a true friend to group with you. If you are grouping with a true friend if you go to another place , Say from the Commons to Ravenwood , you won't need to go to them to stay on the same instance or server.

Add the resistances and boosts to all Monsters.
As it is now Unicorn way doesn't have resistance or boosts on there monsters. That would be the best time to get used to them and learn of them.

Make the friends list wider.
It would be easier to remember the name of my friends if I could see there full character name on the friends list instead of just the first name.

Make it possible to choose a secondary school.
This would just be a perk for the players. There secondary school would still cost training points. Though now since it is official they can get the quest cards after spending training points on them and doing the quest. This would open up a lot of new potential for combinations and mayhem.

Thanks for hearing me out. Sorry for putting all these ideas in one topic. I just didn't want to spam the boards with a bunch of topics.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Just a quick note; I believe Unicorn Way was intentionally created that way, in order to get people use to how the game works, before introducing resists and boosts.

I do agree on the friends list though, some of the more popular names tend to make it confusing at times.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Shared Chest for family subscriptions

I would also like to be able to trade items between all my accounts. Those of us that have multiple accounts should be able to trade items between them. Something like the shared chest but make it for all accounts listed under the family subscription.

Sell back for treasure cards

I get a lot of treasure cards that I personally cant use. I would love to be able to sell them to a shop for a reduced rate. I'm not talking about treasure cards that you make and don't use. Just plain unchanged treasure cards.

Changes to Malastaire or his robes

Make the Robes trade able or make Malastaire drop the right robe for your school. I mean when you are to the level to beat him, you are complete with that char. I have killed him a few times and I either don't get any robe or I get a robe that is no good to me. I would like to finish this char off and get started on a new one.

Hope I'm not alone in my ideas or complaints. I started an account for each of my children and I found myself roped into leveling a char on each account myself. Now I'm hooked.
Now I just need my local Rite Aid to get on the ball and find a local store that sells the Beckett magazine. :P

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Wouldnt it be cool if you could cast your spells outside a battle? I am balance and i can just imagine summoning my judgement and it hovering by me or we cool heal quicker outside a battle.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
I think it would be nice to have a "Reward" system for players who have kept accounts for long amounts of time. Nothing game changing, but for example if someone has had an account for at least a year they get a new pet. The longer a player has had an account, the more unique the reward.

Defender
Feb 18, 2009

Make it possible to choose a secondary school.
This would just be a perk for the players. There secondary school would still cost training points. Though now since it is official they can get the quest cards after spending training points on them and doing the quest. This would open up a lot of new potential for combinations and mayhem.

Out of all your suggestions, I love this one that I left here. The one talking about the secondary school. I too agree that if one chooses to make just one school their secondary then they should be able to do ALL that schools quests. I am a Fire/Storm student myself and my secondary (Storm) is a good school but I can not get all the cool stuff that comes with it, like the Level 48 boss.

Hunter SilverHeart

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I think it would be a good idea to have the wooden chests give out manna clouds as well as gold when you activate them.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Tacking on a way to have players formally choose a secondary school this long after release is a bad idea. That's the sort of thing that needs to be in a game at release if it's going to be there at all.

A non-boss monster of rank n usually has relevant damage boosts and resistances of 10(n-1)%. Plug in n = 1 and see what you get.

As for sharing stuff between linked accounts, that's been requested repeatedly, with no response beyond something to the effect of "you can't do that".

Survivor
May 03, 2009
May be after a big battl ethat you almost died in and have less than 100 health your pet ( whichever one it may be) could heal you to a certain exstent you no like the more expensive it was the more health it could give you. That is my first and more reasonable idea.
My second is a crazy idea that only someone board out of their mind in math class would think of, What if you could switch places with other players you no see what its like.

Autum Thunderflame level 16 Pyromanther