Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadow sentinal is attacked multiple times by shadow spells.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Something is wrong with shadow sentinel when protected players are attacked by a spell dealing shadow damage.

When a player is intercepting damage and a shadow damaging attack is cast at a protected friendly, the shadow spell incorrectly attacks the intercepting player for full damage before then attacking the targeted player correctly. To make things even worse, this compounds with shadow AOEs. It happens once for each targeted friendly.

This example happened to me today. I was fighting the bat in the temple of light and was attacked by a shadow version of harvest lord for 570 damage. 4 times. Once for myself, and once for each intercepted player. Then on top of that, I take another couple hundred damage in intercepts, totaling to nearly 3000 damage from an attack that should have done less than 1000.

Can this please be looked into and fixed? It's a serious gameplay issue when fighting against shadow enemies.