Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadow pips 0% HELP!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 02, 2012
Hello I need help, I recently redownloaded wizard101 and everything loads as usual, so certain spirals I can't enter till the world is loaded in but I looked in my deck and all my shadow spells are invisible and my shadow pip bonus is 0% and I am a level 110 Ice wizard and I've done the quest of course so why can't I use them? do I need to wait for shadow spells to load? It should be 2 % but it's 0%. please help l: I recently bought membership too so I can do some sidequests from Polaris as I am bored lol.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
Ashley IceEyes on Feb 18, 2016 wrote:
Hello I need help, I recently redownloaded wizard101 and everything loads as usual, so certain spirals I can't enter till the world is loaded in but I looked in my deck and all my shadow spells are invisible and my shadow pip bonus is 0% and I am a level 110 Ice wizard and I've done the quest of course so why can't I use them? do I need to wait for shadow spells to load? It should be 2 % but it's 0%. please help l: I recently bought membership too so I can do some sidequests from Polaris as I am bored lol.
thats your BONUS, shadows start at a base 20% chance