Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Server structure problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Ok,i believe we need the server problem fixed to allow a healthier population at high levels.
This is because the free zones are over loaded with people,the server becomes full therefor not allowing population to the higher zones.

I have played quite a long time ,have seen many people and friends and what i see is a definite problem.I get asked constantly everyday for help,no problem there i enjoy helping,but i can't possibly help my entire friends list 24/7.
This starts believe it or not as early as Marleybone. Players are becoming frustrated having to do content that needs a group and can't find the help and the server structure is not helping them.

I feel for these people because i had a couple recent friends who absolutely loved the game but could never find help.So i was constantly helping them,but never getting to play my game
You see i am level 56/58 they were level 28-32 or so.After a while they begin to get frustrated having no help every 2 days or 3 ,now those excited players do not come back anymore.It really makes me sad you know seeing excited players not come back,i think it should make KI sad as well?