Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Server connection issue?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
The past couple of times I have gone to exit the game I click on the optins tab and then click quit as usual but when I do, instead of sending me back to my charcter selection page it shows an error box saying "Connecting to server" or something close to that. After a minute it pops up another box saying "Unable to connect to server" and I have to quit. I can't choose one of my other characters without logging back in. Is this a server issue or is it possible it's just an issue with my computer?

Thanks

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
MandiMars wrote:
The past couple of times I have gone to exit the game I click on the optins tab and then click quit as usual but when I do, instead of sending me back to my charcter selection page it shows an error box saying "Connecting to server" or something close to that. After a minute it pops up another box saying "Unable to connect to server" and I have to quit. I can't choose one of my other characters without logging back in. Is this a server issue or is it possible it's just an issue with my computer?

Thanks

do not atempt to adjust you computer for this is a program problem....it tries to reconnect but fails

Thank You For Reading

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
MandiMars wrote:

Thanks

I also been having this problem sporadically. It started 2 or 3 days ago. Before then i never had the problem, makes me wonder if it is on KI's end of the connection.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 70 Life

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
superluther wrote:
I also been having this problem sporadically. It started 2 or 3 days ago. Before then i never had the problem, makes me wonder if it is on KI's end of the connection.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 70 Life

This is not A Recording....do not atempt to adjust you computer for this is a program problem....it tries to reconnect but fails

Thank You For Reading