Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sergeant Skullsplitter is broken!

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Hi!

So, I just took Angela (my baby pyromancer) on a quest for Gloria Krendell- the one where we find out about Sylvia Drake and get the scrapbook back from Skullsplitter for her. Well, there were a few close calls, though I got out in one piece... but I didn't get credit for the quest, and I had to go back in and defeat him again.

The first time: I had two Fire Elves on him at once; there was no defeat animation, and I didn't get credit for the quest.

Second time: I had two Fire Elves on him again, and one of the DoT diamonds circling around him appeared with a black centre. So I brought in a henchman, who delivered the final blow- the anims showed up, and the quest registered as completed.

Has anyone else had this problem?

El Veeb/Angela

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
vonawesome1 wrote:
Hi!

So, I just took Angela (my baby pyromancer) on a quest for Gloria Krendell- the one where we find out about Sylvia Drake and get the scrapbook back from Skullsplitter for her. Well, there were a few close calls, though I got out in one piece... but I didn't get credit for the quest, and I had to go back in and defeat him again.

The first time: I had two Fire Elves on him at once; there was no defeat animation, and I didn't get credit for the quest.

Second time: I had two Fire Elves on him again, and one of the DoT diamonds circling around him appeared with a black centre. So I brought in a henchman, who delivered the final blow- the anims showed up, and the quest registered as completed.

Has anyone else had this problem?

El Veeb/Angela

Never happened to me, just a bug in the system. Sorry that ya had to repeat it!